On Center Stage: 82 Years Later, it’s Still There
82 years after the first Louis Erard timepieces were introduced; the brand continues to celebrate the virtues of the mechanical movement. The Louis Erard 1931 hand wound 47207AA21.BDCL21 model is a classic example of why Louis Erard timepieces are prized by watch aficionados and other watchmakers around the world.
This classically styled 40 mm stainless steel timepiece features a continuous small second hand at 6 o’clock, raised Roman numerals, and elegant Dauphine style hands. The handsome 17-jewel hand wound ETA Peseux 7001 movement is decorated using Côtes de Genève engraving and blued screws that can be viewed through a transparent observation window on the caseback.
The exquisitely crafted Louis Erard 1931 hand wound 47207AA21.BDCL21 model is equipped with an anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal and has been fitted with a hand stitched croc patterned genuine leather strap with a folding stainless steel clasp. This fine Swiss made timepiece is water resistant to 165 feet and comes with a two-year Louis Erard limited warranty.
Louis Erard Mens 47207AA21.BDCL21 – 1931 Silver Dial Manual Watch
List Price: $1,850
- Mechanical hand-wound ETA Peseux 7001 movement
- Stainless steel case, diameter 40 mm, thickness 8 mm
- Detailed silver dial, seconds subdial at 6 o’clock, luminous hands
- Stationary stainless steel bezel
- Exhibition caseback window reveals the watch movement
- Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Brown calfskin band, width 20 mm, push button deployment clasp buckle
- Water resistant to 165 feet
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Louis Erard is not a large company. The company headquarters in Le Noirmont, Switzerland employs 26 dedicated craftsmen who are much more concerned about quality than quantity. If you would like to share the commitment that these master watchmakers have made to the mechanical watch, you can wear one of their creations on your wrist. To secure your own Louis Erard 1931 47207AA21.BDCL21, contact an authorized Louis Erard dealer today. This fine timepiece will provide a lifetime of service, but you’ll have to wind it yourself.