Now, this legendary watch is available in a special limited U.S. Army edition, featuring the official seal of the United States Army at 9. This is the perfect way to show your patriotism and support for our troops.
If you’re an active or former member of the armed forces, or a collector of fine military watches, you won’t want to miss this unique opportunity to acquire an instant classic.
Previous limited edition Fortis B-42 watches, like the famous “Raider” watch, made exclusively for the USMC Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron, are almost impossible to find today.
Like all B-42 Marinemasters, this exclusive stainless steel 42mm U.S. Army limited edition watch features the characteristic Fortis Marinemaster black dial with white Arabic numbers.
Military watch enthusiasts will appreciate the watch’s anti-reflective sapphire crystal, blue glowing superluminova hands and dial markings, easy-to-read day and date markers and the attractive Caoutchouc natural rubber bracelet.
Fortis Mens 670.10.41 KE B-42 Marinemaster Limited Edition Army Emblem Day/Date Black Dial Watch
List Price: $2,350
- Movement – Automatic 2836-2, 11 1/2 ”’, 25 jewels, 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour, fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber
- Function – Hour, minute, center-stop-second, day/date indication, day indication bilingual English and German
- Case – Steel, three parts, brushed, 42 mm case diameter, black turning bezel, large corrugation with 15-minute scale, unidirectional (120 divisions), superluminova capsule at 12, flange with hour-scale 13 to 24 h, sapphire crystal anti-reflective on both sides, screw-down caseback embossed with historic FORTIS motive, individually numbered, water-resistant to 200 m / 20 bar
- Dial/Hands – Black matt, official seal of the United States Army at 9, triangles at 3 next to the date and day indication illustrating the direction of rotating the crown for quick adjustment hands, oversized Arabic numerals and indexes with superluminova white orange center-second-hand with luminous dot superluminova
- Attachment – Caoutchouc strap with folding clasp steel, brushed with FORTIS logo
- Special Features – Limited edition, packaging leather box, instruction manual, international warranty card, certificate of limitation