The Edox Class-1 collection is undoubtedly among the most legendary of the Edox collections and has succeeded in attracting a loyal clientele that finds its soul mate in this extraordinary watch. In this new version, to be displayed at Baselworld 2011, the details are still as polished and distinctive: the sturdy and sharply contoured case middle features a new bezel in scratch-resistant black ceramic, a high-tech material used in the world of ocean racing.
The black carbon dial, featuring a giant-sized “1”, evoking the Class-1 collection, gives a look that exudes virility, athleticism and animal magnetism. Made of high tech steel, the classic Class-1 plate embellishes the flank while the case back is embossed with the profile of the propeller that powers these super-boats.
To meet very high functional criteria, to be shock-resistant and above all watertight, the new Class-1 Chronoffshore Automatic highlights its technical attributes: the automatic helium valve and screwed-in crowns and push-pieces guarantee water-resistance to 1,500 feet.
Edox Mens 01114 3 NIN Class-1 Chronoffshore Automatic Chronograph Watch
List Price: $4,500
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds day and date displays, chronograph
- Calibre – Edox 011, based on Valjoux 7750
- Movement Thickness – 7.90 mm
- Watch Case Depth – 16.5 mm
- Diameter – 45 mm
- Finish – 316L stainless steel
- Bezel – Black ceramic
- Water-Resistance – 500 metres / 50 atm / 1500 feet
- Dial – Black, nickel indices
- Glass – Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire
- Strap – Black rubber, tyre-tread pattern, 316L stainless steel clasp, engraved Edox logo
About Gevril Group
Gevril Group, watchmaker and wholesale watch distributor, is the exclusive U.S. agent for exquisitely designed and crafted European luxury and fashion watch brands, distributing and servicing some of the best affordable luxury and Swiss watches and trendy fashion watches. Gevril Group also operates a full-service watch repair, staffed by master Swiss watchmakers. Contact Gevril Group by email or by calling 845-425-9882.