Operated by a powerful and reliable mechanical chronograph movement, the new Grand Ocean is available in a version with a black PVD finish that evokes the dizzying depths of ocean abysses. Besides the dial featuring the classic wind rose of the Grand Ocean collection, the seconds hand represents the famous nautical compass indicator.
The new Grand Ocean Automatic Chronograph features luminescent indexes that provide optimum legibility at all times of the day, while a “tachymiler” embellishes the flange, enabling the user to measure the speed of a moving object. The case back is engraved with the typical Grand Ocean motif, with its porthole allowing a penetrating view into the very heart of the movement. Fitted with a black rubber strap that is very comfortable to wear, the watch is water-resistant to 100 meters.
The new Grand Ocean Automatic Chronograph has an elegant, sporty, luxury look, while at the same time offering all the classic, practical functions.
Edox Mens 01113 357N NIN Grand Ocean Automatic Chronograph Watch
List Price: $5,500
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, day and date displays, chronograph
- Calibre – Edox 011, based on Valjoux 7750
- Movement Thickness – 7.90 mm
- Watch Case Depth – 16.7 mm
- Diameter – 45 mm
- Finish – 316L stainless steel and black PVD coating
- Bezel – Grand Ocean notched
- Water-Resistance – 100 metres / 10 atm / 330 feet
- Dial – Black
- Glass – Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire
- Strap – Black rubber, tyre-tread pattern, 316L stainless steel clasp, engraved Edox logo
About Gevril Group
Gevril Group, watchmaker and wholesale watch distributor, is the exclusive U.S. agent for exquisitely designed and crafted European luxury and fashion watch brands, distributing and servicing some of the best affordable luxury and Swiss watches and trendy fashion watches. Gevril Group also operates a full-service watch repair, staffed by master Swiss watchmakers. Contact Gevril Group by email or by calling 845-425-9882.