The unidirectional, semi-ceramic, semi-steel bezel is now two-tone and the new decor facilitates its handling. The steel case has been redesigned with squarer horns and with a new, sharper profile. The molded push-pieces have been replaced by traditional round push-pieces. The black carbon dial, decked with blue details, reinforces the overall impression of the new model and emphasizes its powerful masculinity and robustness.
As with the other watches in the Edox Class-1 collection, a comfortable black rubber strap will satisfy the most demanding of sportsmen. Water-resistant to 1,650 feet like most of the Class-1 models, the Chronoffshore chronograph watch is equipped with the Edox 011 calibre, which is derived from the Valjoux 7750.
Edox Mens 01111 37N NIN Limited Edition Class-1 Chronoffshore Chronograph Watch
List Price: $4030.00
- Functions – hours, minutes and seconds displays, day, date, chronograph
- Calibre – Edox 011, based on Valjoux 7750
- Frequency – 28,800 vibrations/hour
- Number of Jewels – 25
- Movement Size – 30 mm
- Power Reserve – 46 h
- Watchcase Thickness – 16.40 mm
- Watchcase Diameter – 43mm
- Finish – 316L stainless steel
- Crown – Screwed-in
- Water-Resistance – 500 metres / 50 atm / 1,650 feet
- Dial – Black carbon with blue decorative details
- Crystal – Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Strap – Genuine black rubber with Edox logo and folding clasp in 316L stainless steel with Edox logo
About Gevril Group
Gevril Group, watchmaker and wholesale watch distributor, is the exclusive U.S. agent for exquisitely designed and crafted European luxury and fashion watch brands, distributing and servicing some of the best affordable luxury and Swiss watches and trendy fashion watches. Gevril Group also operates a full-service watch repair, staffed by master Swiss watchmakers. Contact Gevril Group by email or by calling 845-425-9882.