Edox has been the official timekeeper of the Class-1 World Powerboat Championships since 2007. Every event is a bright spot in the speed racing calendar, bringing top-class teams together to entertain a crowd of guests. Champagne and petits fours to the soundtrack or roaring Lamborghini engines are the order of the day.
For all the connoisseurs who fell for an Edox Class-1 chronograph but for whom watch size was an issue, the new Edox ladies’ Class-1 Chronolady now offers the same thrills and ingredients in a very attractive female version of the chronograph watch.
While retaining the spirit of the sports chronograph watch with a solid and compact feel, the 38 mm diameter will look fabulous on the most demanding lady’s wrist. The bezel is set with 108 diamonds, while the stunning black dial is set with stones at 12 to excite the sportiest adventure-seeker.
The ultra-precise and reliable chronograph movement offers the full range of chronograph functions, and the legendary water resistance of the Class-1 Collection is equivalent to deep water immersion.
200 copies of the new Chronolady limited-edition chronograph are available to celebrate the sport in the most feminist circles. This timepiece is delivered with a certificate of authenticity and an exclusive gift box.
Edox Ladies 10403 37ND NIN Limited Edition Class-1 Chronolady Luxury Chronograph Watch
List Price: $6,150 Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph
- Sea-Faring Details – Water resistance up to 300 meters and the famous Class-1 propeller engraved on the case back
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, date
- Calibre – Edox 104, based on the Ronda 5040D
- Movement Dimensions – 4.40 mm, 12½
- Watchcase Depth – 12.1 mm
- Diameter – 38 mm
- Finishings – Stainless steel 316L polished and brushed, black PVB coating
- Bezel – Set with 108 diamonds, 0.756 carat
- Dial – Black
- Glass – Scratch-resistant sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- Strap – Genuine black rubber, structured
- Closure – Stainless steel and black PVD coating, embossed Edox logo
About Gevril Group
Gevril Group, watchmaker and wholesale watch distributor, is the exclusive U.S. agent for exquisitely designed and crafted European luxury and fashion watch brands, distributing and servicing some of the best affordable luxury and Swiss watches and trendy fashion watches. Gevril Group also operates a full-service watch repair, staffed by master Swiss watchmakers. Contact Gevril Group by email or by calling 845-425-9882.