by Boris Pjanic
Few people in their right minds would dare test the water resistance at 500 feet of the Oceandiver watch from 3H Italia. Fortunately, however, the Oceandiver is both an all around watch and a rugged timepiece that can be worn when swimming or diving.
This black multicolor dial Oceandiver watch comes with either a silicone strap or a leather strap. I like the watch’s orange color Arabic numerals that congregate at twelve o’clock and its Italian flag colors that give the watch a bit of Italian flair. The Oceandiver features an automatic mechanical movement which means that it derives its energy from the movement of your wrist. As long as you wear the watch when you’re active, the watch stays wound.
3H Italia watches with their distinctive super-luminosity bring light into each wearer’s life. They also blend sport and fashion in a way that’s truly seductive. These watches are worn by many celebrities, including Shaggy, rapper AG Dolla and racing driver Niki Lanik. You can be next!
Visit an authorized 3H Italia dealer to reserve your 3H Italia Oceandiver today.
3H Italia Mens 441NC Oceandiver Black Dial Watch
- Movement – Automatic with hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Clasp – Buckle
- Case – Stainless steel, diameter 43.5mm, thickness 16.5mm
- Band – Set consisting of one silicon strap and one colored leather, thickness 21.5mm
- Dial – Black, colored numbers and luminous hour markers, magnifying glass on date display between 4 and 5 o’clock
- Bezel – Black stainless steel, unidirectional
- Crystal – Antireflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistance – To 500 feet
- Warranty – 2-Year Warranty
About Gevril Group
Gevril Group, watchmaker and wholesale watch distributor, is the exclusive U.S. agent for exquisitely designed and crafted European luxury and fashion watch brands, distributing and servicing some of the best affordable luxury and Swiss watches and trendy fashion watches. Gevril Group also operates a full-service watch repair, staffed by master Swiss watchmakers. Contact Gevril Group by email or by calling 845-425-9882.