Since the 1994 European-Russian Space mission, an extraordinary ceremony is held for all cosmonauts and astronauts before taking off the orbit, and because of its reliability, the crew receives the Fortis B-42 Cosmonauts as part of their official equipment. The quality of this Fortis model is confirmed by the Russian Space Agency and by the Star City Training Center through the embossing of their official emblems on the caseback.
Your new Fortis B-42 Official Cosmonauts aeronautic black dial watch may qualify for squadron insignia customization through the Fortis Private Label Squadron Watches Program.
Fortis Mens 647.10.11 M B-42 Official Cosmonauts Day/Date Aeronautic Black Dial Watch
List Price: $1,975
- Movement – Automatic ETA 2836-2, 11 1/2 ”’, stop second, fine timing device, 25 jewels, 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour, Incabloc shock absorber
- Function – Hours, minutes and sweep second, day/date indication
- Case – Stainless steel, brushed, unidirectional rotating bezel (120) in black with 60-minute scale, flange with 13h-24h scale, sapphire crystal anti-reflective on both sides, screw down case back, crown with logo, water resistant 200 m (20 ATM)
- Dial / Hands – Black, Arabic numbers as well as indexes and hands coated with white Superluminova, sweep second hand in orange with white Superluminova dot
- Attachment – Black padded leather strap with brushed steel buckle
- Uniqueness – 42 mm case diameter, colored triangles indicating direction for function adjustment, engraved with the logos of Russian space authories: Russian Space Agency and Yu. A. Gagarin Cosmonauts Star City Training Center
- Packing – Leather box with cushion, manual, international warranty card
- References – 647.10.11 L with black leather strap / 647.10.11 M with metal bracelet
- Options – 647.10.11 LF PROF leather strap with folding buckle “Professional” / 647.10.11 KF PROF caoutchouc strap with folding buckle “Professional”
- Thickness – 12.5mm
- Weight – 110g with leather strap / 210g with metal bracelet
Gevril Group US, Canada and Caribbean Fortis Watches Agent
Gevril Group is the sole US, Canada and Caribbean agent for Fortis Watches and the authorized Fortis watch repair service center. Contact us by email or by calling 845-425-9882.
Join the conversation! Follow Gevril Group on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Please subscribe to the Gevril Group newsletter and blog.