Crafted with high-quality materials, the Fortis Men’s Pilot Professional Automatic Black Dial Watch features a refined, circular dial with easy-to-read Arabic numeral hour indexes, a minute track, white hour and minute hands, and a red seconds hand. There’s also a convenient day of week and date display at 3.
The sapphire crystal window protects the dial and features anti-reflective coating on both sides while a stainless steel case with a screw-down case back offers additional strength and durability.
Ideal for active men, the timepiece has an Incabloc shock protection system and is water resistant to an impressive 660 feet. A polished, stainless steel bezel encircles the dial for an elegant look. Made from soft, calfskin leather, the black watch strap feels comfortable on and features white contrast stitching down the edges. This precise watch is equipped with automatic self-wind movement with 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour.
Your new Fortis B-42 Pilot Professional Black Dial Watch may qualify for squadron insignia customization through the Fortis Private Label Squadron Watches Program.
Fortis Mens 645.10.11 L01 B-42 Pilot Professional Day/Date Black Dial Watch
List Price: $1,500
- Movement – Automatic 2836-2, 11 1/2 ”’, 25 jewels, 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour, fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber
- Function – Hours, minutes, sweep second, day/date indication
- Case – High grade steel, brushed, two parts, 42 mm diameter, sapphire crystal anti-reflective on both sides, flange with 13-24h scale, screw down case back with mineral crystal, water-resistant up to 200 m / 20 bar
- Dial / Hands – Black, Arabic numbers as well as indexes and hands with white Superluminova, sweep second hand in orange
- Bracelet – Leather strap padded in black with contrast stitching steel buckle