Men with a taste for cutting-edge style and performance should make the Fortis Men’s Flieger Automatic Chronograph Watch their timepiece of choice.
The case and stationary bezel are made of reliable, silver-colored stainless steel. The fine calfskin band is black and connects with a classic buckle system.
Protected by an anti-reflective sapphire window, the sophisticated black dial contains luminous hour and minute hands pointing to luminous numerals and indexes. Also featured on the face are three chronographs at 6, 9, and 12 as well as a date display at 3.
This shock-absorbing watch employs automatic self-winding, and the whole timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet.
Your new Fortis B-42 Flieger Automatic chronograph watch may qualify for squadron insignia customization through the Fortis Private Label Squadron Watches Program.
Fortis 597.11.11 L 08 Mens Flieger Automatic Chronograph Aviator Watch
List Price: $2,450 Movement: Automatic / Self-Winding Dial: Black
- Movement – Automatic 7750, 13 ¼ ”’, 25 jewels, 28.800 semi-vibrations per hour fine timing device and incabloc shock absorber
- Function – Chronograph, hour, minute, permanent small second center-stop-second, day, date
- Case – Steel, sandblasted, two parts, 40mm case diameter, screw down steel back, individually numbered water resistant 100 m / 10 bar, sapphire crystal
- Dial – Black, arabic numerals, indices and hands with superluminova, green, orange center-stop-second, 30-minute counter at pos. 12 h, 12-hour counter at pos. 6 h chronograph minute- and second counter hands in white
- Attachment – Leather strap brown, padded
- Packaging – Leather box, pouch with FORTIS logo Professional Space, Watches and ISS logo, instruction manual, international warranty card
Gevril Group US, Canada and Caribbean Fortis Watches Agent
Gevril Group is the sole US, Canada and Caribbean agent for Fortis Watches and the authorized Fortis watch repair service center. Contact us by email or by calling 845-425-9882.
Join the conversation! Follow Gevril Group on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Please subscribe to the Gevril Group newsletter and blog.