Our rapidly growing B2B marketing company, distributing well over 30 brands of luxury watches and fashion watches, has an opening for an ambitious results-oriented advertising manager/media planner/media buyer to work at Gevril Group headquarters in Valley Cottage, NY, run a top-notch group and help grow our business.
- Interact day-to-day with key newspapers, magazine reps and online portals
- Formulate, execute and evaluate media strategies for each of our brands
- Perform media planning functions including researching target market and media opportunities
- Negotiate, develop and execute added value media for all media plans
- Develop and negotiate integrated media schedules to include media such as newspapers, magazines, online and outdoors
- Implement media tracking measurements to determine media ROI
- Forge strong relationships with media vendors
- Manage and maximize the benefits of available coop programs
- Take ownership of media achieving their key performance indicators
We’re looking for a smart, analytical, communicative, very hard working and very ambitious individual. Finding the right person is more important to us than finding the right experience.
- Advertising media negotiation, buying and scheduling experience would be a big plus.
- A degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area would also be a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, computer and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with analyzing a wide variety of data and working with spreadsheets
- Thinking creatively, identifying problems, and offering solutions with minimal guidance
- Detail oriented and able to manage, track, and implement projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We invite you to “like” us on Facebook and to subscribe to the Gevril Group newsletter and blog digest. Your comments are welcome.