to Miss Our 4-Day International Watch Fair on Facebook!
If you love watches, you’ll want to mark your calendars and plan to attend the world’s first International Watch Fair on Facebook. This unique Facebook event, hosted by Gevril Group, will be free and will take place September 6-9, 2011.
Everyone, industry insiders and the general public alike, are all welcome. Best of all, you can attend right from your computer or mobile device. To register, simply go to our event page on Facebook and let us know you’ll be attending.
Network with Other Watch Lovers
Not everyone has an opportunity to go to Baselworld, but this could very easily be the next best thing. At the International Watch Fair on Facebook, you’ll get to interact with some of the same exhibitors that go to Baselworld every year and share stories about your favorite watches and brands.
If you’re a watch industry professional, a collector, or just enjoy wearing a fine timepiece, this is a great chance to network with like-minded people from around the world who love watches just as much as you do.
Display your favorite links and photos. Share your videos. Tell us a story about the watch of your dreams, or the watch you wear everyday. You’ll be able to see what other watch aficionados are currently wearing and find answers to your horological questions from industry leaders.
What can you accomplish by attending the International Watch Fair on Facebook? That’s entirely up to you. You might learn something. You might sell something. You might make some valuable new connections. With any luck, you even might discover something entirely new. We’re almost certain that if you enjoy watches, you’re going to enjoy yourself at our watch fair.
Watch Fair Details
- Register for the watch fair by simply going to the watch fair page and responding I’m Attending.
- Attend the fair any time September 6-9, 2011. Don’t worry about time zones. Just come when you can and enjoy the event!
- The watch fair will take place on the wall and in the discussion area of the Gevril Group Facebook page. You will need to “like” our Facebook page to participate fully.
- Everyone will be able to post on the page wall or in its discussion area, so be sure to visit both of these places when you stop by.
- If you have a question at any time, either before or during the event, you can send a private message, preferably in English, to Larry Brauner, the event organizer.
- Let’s treat each other with respect and kindness, so that we all have an excellent experience.
- “Like” this web page and share it with your friends. The more people at the event, the better the event will be.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, September 6.
About Gevril Group
Directed by company founder and long-time creative force in the watch business, Samuel Friedmann, Gevril Group is the exclusive US representative for well over thirty select watch brands, distributing and servicing luxury, fashion and sporty timepieces at a wide range of price points. Gevril maintains a full-service watch repair department staffed by master Swiss watchmakers. You can email us or call 845-425-9882.
Please subscribe to the Gevril Group newsletter and blog summary.
Comments are welcome.