The 3H Italia Oceandiver: The Bright, Bold Way to Make a Big Statement
With its easy-to-read bright orange numbers, functional unidirectional rotating bezel, and a case that’s water resistant to 500 feet, the 3H Italia Oceandiver is a professional tool that any serious diver will appreciate. This fabulous 43.5 mm timepiece features a protected crown, a durable mineral glass crystal, an integrated magnifying lens over the date window between 4 and 5 o’clock, brightly luminous Superluminova hands, and a unique black and orange bezel to ensure optimal visibility under underwater conditions.
Like all 3H Italia timepieces, the popular Oceandiver has a lot more to offer than its practical functionality, however. This stylish professional diver makes a big statement on any wrist. 3H Italia’s fashion-forward styling is one reason why celebrities around the world have been seen wearing the company’s bold Italian designs.
The Oceandiver is powered by a premium automatic movement and comes with two easily interchangeable straps. With a comfortable orange silicon strap for sports use and an elegant alligator textured leather strap for dressier occasions, this versatile timepiece is ready for anything.
If you’d like to join the growing list of people who have already discovered the almost irresistible attraction of wearing a 3H Italia timepiece, talk to an authorized 3H Italia dealer today and ask to see the fabulous new Oceandiver Collection.
3H Italia Mens 441AN Oceandiver Black Dial Diver Watch
- Automatic mechanical movement with hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Stainless steel case, diameter 43.5 mm, thickness 16 mm
- Black and orange stainless steel, unidirectional, rotating bezel
- Black dial, orange markers, large luminous hands
- Mineral crystal
- Magnifying glass on date display between 4 and 5 o’clock
- Watch strap set consisting of one silicon strap and one alligator textured leather
- Water resistant to 500 feet
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
Gevril Group US Agent for 3H Italia Watches
Please subscribe to the Gevril Group newsletter and blog digest.